Have Your Party Here!
Great for Children’s Parties
We’re becoming increasingly popular for children’s parties with our fabulous, large, light filled halls.
Hobnob Hall (pictured) is to the left of the building and has direct access to the ramp, a large kitchen and you can even use the outdoor court if it is available.
Jaffa Cake Hall on the right of the building, is an equally versatile area, good for young children. Jaffa has its own kitchen and an enclosed, covered outdoor space and you can use the garden if it is available.
- Our Halls have lots of space for children to run around or for a children’s entertainer, as well as large hard floor areas which makes for an easy clean up afterwards.
- Want a bouncy castle? Yes, we can fit one in. For Hobnob Hall, find a hirer with a castle up to 2.4 metres (8 feet) maximum height. For Jaffa Cake Hall find one up to 2.1 metres (7 feet) maxiimum height.
- Want soft play? Easy, just hire Jaffa Cake Hall and for a small extra fee, you can use the adjacent soft play room suitable for children aged 1- 7years.
- Parents can relax on our sofas as children play or dance.
- Both halls have an adjacent kitchen with a hatch.
Want to look around?
You would be welcome at our Cafe on Friday mornings 10am – 12.00 (not Bank Holidays)
Special Weekend Party Rate for Hobnob Hall or Jaffa Cake Hall:
£48 for 3 hours, £64 for 4 hours. (Please remember to include enough time to set up and clean up after your party). If you hire Jaffa Cake, you can add the Soft Play Room for another £5.
If you have queries about hiring a hall at the Beacon please email us:
To Request Your Party Booking Hire
Open Centre Calendar to check availability (below), click on the + sign in the box for your chosen date and Hall and fill in your details and chosen date and times on the Create Booking form.
For the Activity Group and Rate, choose WEEK-END PARTY.
If you are Hiring Jaffa Cake Hall and would like use of the soft play room (for ages 1-8 years) look for Additional (line) Items, choose Line Item Group : General Hire and from the Line Item drop down, choose Soft Play.
If you have problems or queries with booking online, please contact us:
stating your chosen hall, dates and times and supplying your name, address, phone number and we’ll be happy to help.
We ask all hirers to take home your rubbish and to leave the centre clean, tidy and secure so please make sure you have allowed for this within your chosen hire times.
You may be asked to attend a 15minute Security Briefing for your first hire or out of hours hire. This is to show you where everything is and how to open and secure the building.