Weekend Party Rates
Weekend Party Rates
Morning sessions, 9am - 1pm £40 for 3 hours hire of the Hall and Kitchen
Afternoon sessions 1.30pm - 5.30pm. £40 for 3 hours hire of the Hall and Kitchen.
Evening sessions from 6pm £50 for 4 hours of the Hall and Kitchen
If you want your party longer than one sessions you will be charged for two sessions.
Please ensure that you have enough time within your booking to set up and clean, ready for the next hirer.
To Book Your Party please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred times, dates, name, address and phone number.
Have Your Children's Party Here!
We're becoming increasingly popular for children's parties with our fabulous, large, light filled hall.
- The hall has lots of space for children to run around, also to have a children's entertainer, as well as a a large wooden floor with children's chairs and tables for party food, which makes for an easy clean up afterwards.
- Want a disco? Easy, we've got an internal room which creates the darkened atmosphere to show off those disco lights and let the little ones boogie away.
- Want a bouncy castle? Yes, we can fit them in.
- Parents can relax on our sofas as children play or dance.
- Large kitchen, with cutlery, plates, bowls, mugs and glasses.
Want A Big Family Celebration?
If you've got a big family and have run out of room at home then come here - there's so much space you can keep everybody happy.
- Our sofas are a good place for a quiet, relaxing chat, while the wooden floor is good for dancing and dining.
- There's plenty of room for younger children to play and you can always hire our Jammy Dodger room for a disco - it's an internal room so a great place to boogie to disco lights.
- We've also got rooms where teenagers can get together - we know they like their own space at family parties.
- Alcohol - yes, you can serve it at your party - you just can't sell it.
The best way to find out more about hiring the hall and rooms is to contact us and arrange to have a look around.