Now taking party bookings with measures in place such as extra cleaning and gaps between hires.
Have Your Party Here!
Great for Children’s Parties
We’re becoming increasingly popular for children’s parties with our fabulous, large, light filled halls.
Hobnob Hall (pictured) is to the left of the building and has direct access to the ramp and has a large kitchen.
Jaffa Cake Hall on the right of the building, is an equally versatile area, good for young children. Jaffa has its own kitchen and an enclosed, covered outdoor space.
- Our Halls have lots of space for children to run around, also to have a children’s entertainer, as well as large hard floor areas with children’s chairs and tables for party food, which makes for an easy clean up afterwards.
- Want a bouncy castle? Yes, we can fit one in. For Hobnob Hall, find a hirer with one up to 2.4 metres (8feet) maximum height. For Jaffa Cake Hall find one 2.1 metres (7 feet) maxiimum height.
- Want soft play? Easy, just hire Jaffa Cake Hall and for a small extra fee, you can use the adjacent soft play room suitable for children aged 1- 8 years.
- Parents can relax on our sofas as children play or dance.
- Both halls have an adjacent kitchen with a hatch. Cutlery, plates, bowls, mugs and glasses are included at no extra cost.
Want A Big Family Celebration?
If you’ve got a big family and have run out of room at home then come here – there’s so much space you can keep everybody happy.
- Our sofas are a good place for a quiet, relaxing chat, while the floor is good for dancing and dining.
- Our Hobnob Hall has adjacent rooms that you can hire where teenagers can get together – we know they like their own space at family parties.
- Alcohol – yes, you can serve it at your party – you just can’t sell it.
If you want to find out more, come and have a look around. You would be very welcome at our Cafe on Friday mornings 10am – 12.00 (not Bank Holidays) or email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Request Your Party Booking
The easiest way to request a booking is to check when halls are available on the Beacon centre calendar (below).
Then click on the + sign in your chosen room/date square and fill out the form.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. (If you have any problems, please email us at email@example.com
Special Weekend Party Rate for Hobnob Hall or Jaffa Cake Hall:
£48 for 3 hours, £64 for 4 hours within the time sessions:-
09:00 to 13:00 13:30 – 17:30 18:00 – 23:00
When the booking spans two sessions, there is a charge for each session.